Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Bunch of Dancing Fools

We're dancers. It's a part of us. A part that we really wanted to have at our wedding. So we did. And we're lucky enough to have friends and family who did it with us. So be prepared for a million pictures of some of the best dance moves you have ever seen.
 










And because I'm not just Asian but Korean we had to throw some Gangnam Style in there. 







 This is one of my favorite pictures from the entire night. I have looked up to the relationship that my grandparents have since I was a child. They are the greatest examples I have in my life and I owe my life to them. They are the reason I am the person I am today and the reason I have accomplished the things I have. And I will be so lucky if my marriage and life are even a fraction as happy and successful as theirs is. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! This is Chelsea from Doctor Page's class last fall (or winter?). I recently became engaged to be married on the 28th of December. I am so happy that I was able to find your blog, I remember just loving your pictures! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got your hair done? It is exactly what I have in mind, and I've had a hard time finding someone that I trust to do it!

    ReplyDelete