Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm Back :)

I'm excited to be back writing here again. I took a hiatus for a few weeks but I'm back to this world that I love. I love reading the happenings of others all across the county and those of the people all around me, men and women whose lives and words inspire me and show me new ways to think, cook, dress and live. And I love recording the stories of my life here. But I've realized that like anything else there is always the potential to get too involved. Here in the blogging world we tend the show one side of our lives, The story that's happening on the stage. We don't often show what's happening backstage. Recently I've found it's easy to get caught up in what's happening on everyone else's stage and forget that they have just as wild of a behind the scenes as I do. Their lives aren't just pinterest worthy homemade meals every night, or fashionably dressed photogenic children, or impecably decorated homes filled with endless d.i.y projects easily thrown together on a whim. They also have piles of laundry that haven't been done, and nights when they go buy pizza and days where they just need to lounge around in their sweats without washing their hair... but who wants to show that side to the world? 

Anyway, I'm glad to be back. And I have some posts I've been working on... So I guess look back soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment